Invalid argument /class-ms-addon-profilefields.php on line 503

On my register page for a paid membership I am getting this error on the bottom of the page: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/35/11098935/html/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/addon/profilefields/class-ms-addon-profilefields.php on line 503

Also there is no place to add my credit card info during the registration process...

Support access is ACTIVE until September 3, 2015 11:27 am

Thanks,
William

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @William, Michael here! :slight_smile:

I'm not seeing that error on my end presently when I try signing up for any of your memberships, could you check to see if this is still happening on your end?

Also, in regards to the adding of credit card information, that'd be done after you've created the user account. Once a user has clicked on the "Register My Account" button, he'll be taken to a screen asking him to confirm that this is the membership he wishes to sign up for.

Once he clicks on the "Sign Up" button there, he'll be taken to a screen where he can enter his credit card details, and make the payment. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• William
    • Syntax Hero

Hi @Michael Bissett

I'm not sure what happened there, but I'm not seeing it anymore either.

Is there any way to incorporate creating a user account, credit card details and payment onto the same page? I'm trying to reduce as many steps as possible to hopefully increase our conversion rate.

Thanks,
    William

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @William, my apologies for the delay here!

Putting all of the steps onto a single page would require custom development presently, you'd be welcome to post a job for this on our Jobs Board, and have one of our Pros cook up a way of doing this:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

In the meantime though, I'd be glad to make this into a feature request for you, I've gone ahead and moved this over to the Features & Feedback section for you, so that others here in the community can vote on this being considered for a future release. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.