: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in for POPOVER plugin

Hi I have this error on site after activating the plugin.

From Source Code:
<b>Warning</b>
<b>/home/beyondperfect/public_html/wp-content/plugins/popover/inc/class-popup-base.php</b>
on line <b>636</b>

It breaks the layout and seems important error that needs to be fixed.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Berker

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Berker! Hope you are doing good today and thanks for your question :slight_smile:

We are aware of this problem and our development team is working to fix it. It will be fixed in next release of this plugin.

However we have a recent thread having similar issue and one of our support staff provided a workaround for this.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/probleme-since-last-popup-pro-update?replies=4#post-892036

Please see above thread and try the patch provide in it or let me know if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Webz
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,
    Suggested post did not solve the problem in-fact generate more problem. Following error message read after implement.
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'protected' (T_PROTECTED) in /home/beyondperfect/public_html/wp-content/plugins/popover/inc/class-popup-base.php on line 667

I have created WPMU access to site kindly update if possible.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Webz,

Have you tried to copy paste the code provided by Vinod or move the patch file in plugin folder replacing the existing file. I will need FTP access to update the code and fix this error.

However, according to the Adam's response on that thread I fixed this issue on your site. What I did is increased the "Appear after" time too 99 minutes. Of course this is a workaround but the error message is gone now.

You have to keep your popup active or disable the plugin completely. Because plugin assumes there is popup and still tries to load it even if its inactive.

The plugin developer is already aware of it and he will fix this issue in next release of the plugin.

I hope that helps :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.