Invalid Health Status on Mapped Domains

Hello,

I keep getting Invalid Health Status on Mapped Domains. I've gone through the usage guide a couple og times and done what the guide says, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've tried to do it with different domains that both is setup according to multisite network itself.

Because I am using Multi-Domain to i tryied to find the dm_sunrise.php file, but I couldn't find that, so I've copied the sunrise.php file from "/wp-content/plugins/multi-domains/inc" to "/wp-content/". But that didn't change anything..

One of the domains that I've tried to install it on, is one of my multi-domains, where the subdomains works fine and all random subdomains directs to the same page. (as suggested by supporter in this ticket: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/setting-up-primary-site-for-multi-domians-using-domain-mapping)

Because I found out that it wasn't just when trying to direct to a primary multidomain, but to all types of domain mapping, I was hoping this information could help to fix it.

Do you have any suggestions for why it doesn't work?