Invalid tag value This XML tag has an invalid value. Please fix it and resubmit.

Have issues with Infinite SEO, locks image player, and locks upsite up,
so I use it to make sitemaps then turn it off.

Google webmaster gives me error message after sitemap upload.
Invalid tag value
This XML tag has an invalid value.
Please fix it and resubmit.

Line 1295
Parent tag: url
Tag: priority
Value: 2.0

Ideas on if it is an issue or shall I wait til next release?
Can someone please suggest a workaround without using plugins from various sources, seems to stop sites in their tracks.

Great plugins by the way.

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hi,

If you're running BuddyPress and your sitemap generation is set up to index your groups, the "Invalid tag value" error you experienced likely comes from the bug in BuddyPress groups priority calculation. This problem should be fixed with the latest plugin release (v1.3.3, just released). Note that you'll have to regenerate your sitemap (by visiting sitemaps page in admin area, using the link in the dashboard widget if you have it enabled, or publishing a post or page).

As for other issues you mentioned, could you please add a bit more details - what are the specific plugins it conflicts with, and what exactly happens?

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.