There would be 2 level of users – Customers & Distributors. The registration would be 100% FREE but restricted based upon the ‘invite code’ as generated by the admin & distributors respectively.
1. Invitation code will be shared with DISTRIBUTORS using social media. I see there’s option of ‘invitation code’ on your plugin. On admin side, do I get to see detailed stats – number of times a code has been used, validity date, etc. ?
Also is it possible to register people to specific membership level, in my case - Invite code generated by
a. Admin—> registers for Distributor membership level Invite code generated by
b. Distributor—> registers for Customer membership level
Customers won't invite anyone.
2. Once Distributors logs in to their account, they should be able to generate ‘invite codes’ and send them to CUSTOMERS. The option to invite users should be applicable only to Distributors account, not the customers.
3. Further, I need pages & post restriction based upon the level of users.
4. I need menu to switch based upon the level of membership logging in to the website.
5. The search functionality should only display results based upon the level of user logged in to website. For example – if a Customer searches for “how to gain confidence” on search bar, the search results will only display results (posts) that are meant to be viewed by Customer level of users.