Invite Codes- Membership Plugin

Hi

i use the invite codes in the membership plugin which is a great feature :slight_smile:

The invite codes are working correctly but there is an option to remove the invite codes once used, which is not working at all ?
another thing is that can i edit the subscription form?

Can you please help me ASAP.

Thanks

• Vaughan

hiya

thanks for posting on the forum.

To edit the subscription form you would need to custom edit the plugin code.

You'd have to customize the registration form in that case. You can take a look at /membership/membershipincludes/includes/registration.form.php to get an idea for how the registration form is handled.

You could also look at /membership/membershipincludes/plugins/simple.invitecodes.php for an example of how to do it via a plugin.

You might also want to take a look at the subscription form at:
    membership/membershipincludes/includes/subscription.form.php

There are the following actions you can tie into to make things simpler:
    membership_subscription_form_before_subscriptions
    membership_subscription_form_before_paid_subscriptions
    membership_subscription_form_after_paid_subscriptions
    membership_subscription_form_after_subscriptions

with regards to the invite code, can you clarify if it's just the code that isn't being removed from the options page, or does the code still actually allow someone else to use it, even though it's been used previously?

hope this helps.

thanks.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Yaseen

I hope you are well today and sorry about the extreme delay on this thread here.

With the invite code issue, could you try the latest beta here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/all-attached-below-is-the-beta-of-version-345 please and see if that resolves the issue.

You can edit the plugin code to add additional fields, but all changes will be lost upon a plugin update. Or if you wanted additional profile fields, you could use BuddyPress and the X profile fields plugin to add additional fields to the registration form.

Thank you and again sorry about the extreme delay.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.