IPN message from Paypal: action needed

I have both MarketPress and Prosites installed and am using Paypal for both. They've been running for a few months now okay, so I believe they are configured correctly. Can you tell me if the message below received from Paypay is related to the two plugins I have installed? I have the option to disable the notifications inside my Paypal account.

Message From Paypal:

"Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notification (IPN) messages. Messages sent to the following URL(s) are not being received:

http://wordsandwriters.com/paymentreturn/paypalexpress

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information.

Once you or your service provider fix this problem, you or your service provider can resend the failed messages from the IPN History page. If this problem continues, PayPal may disable the IPN feature for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Thanks,

PayPal"

• Elliott Bristow

Hi joejacobson,

Can you check your PayPal IPN history to find out a little more about these errors, this will help us establish exactly what errors PayPal is experiencing.

The way to check the IPN History is to log into PayPal --> Mouse over History on the top menu --> IPN History

This will give you a list of IPN transactions and by clicking on the items under the Message ID header you will get the information we need.

Having said that, I can see that the URL PayPal is trying to contact doesn't exist on your server. If the error messages are all 404 errors then this could be what we need to look at.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.