Ipn status unconfirmed-Pledge not recorded

Hi,
we tried a paypal payment in live enviroment. The payment is succesfully received in paypal, but the IPN status is unconfirmed in my paypal dashboard. (it's a business vierified account). So Pledge is not recorded.
We activate the ipn and insert http://clon.partidodelfuturo.net/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=wdf-ipn-return-paypal as the return url.
So, don't really know where is the mistake.

Thank you for your support
Maddish

• Maddiswh

Hi Vinod,
    the version I'm running is 2.6.0.4
    I could solve somehow the ipn issue, activating the Advanced Payment Option instead of simple donation. Anyway now i've other problems.

The thank-you and pledge pages doesn't show anything...they show the_content.
    I set the check-out directly from panel, but when I create rewards and select one of them I'm redirected to /fundraisers/test-fund/pledge which just show the content of the fundraise post content box .
    Nevertheless if i manually insert an amount I'm correctly redirected to the paypal page.
    After paying I'm redirected to the thankyou page with this url
    /fundraisers/test-fund/thank-you/?pledge_id=850c1adbd863
    where no thank you message is shown...
    The payment is correctly processed, on paypal and on the wordpress too.(the pledge is created and the goal bar updated)
    Is there something I'm missing?

By the way, I get the folowing notice on the pledge editor page
    Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /www/wp-content/plugins/fundraising/lib/form.meta_boxes.php on line 78Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /www/wp-content/plugins/fundraising/lib/form.meta_boxes.php on line 78

the same on lines

Anyway, if I create a pledge from the back-end data are correctly saved

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.