Ireland does not have Post/Zip Codes but it's a required field..

Hi,

I'm in the finishing stages of building a site for a client of mine who are based in Ireland. They ship only to the UK & Ireland.

I'm setting up the PayPal side of things at the moment and I've noticed 2 very serious problems that I need to try and have resolved ASAP.

Ireland does not have any Post/Zip Codes.

When I'm checking out and at the step "Shipping" if I select Ireland it still asks me for a "Postal/Zip Code".

Ideally the way this should work is that when someone selects Ireland, that it no longer becomes a required field.

If the person selects United Kingdom, then obviously that field would need to be required again.

The other issue I've noticed, under "Store Settings > Payments" If I check "PayPal Express Checkout" I can't under the settings choose Ireland as a PayPal site even though Ireland has a PayPal - https://www.paypal.com/ie/

I'm not a PHP Programmer, so this is something I would not be able to do at all so would these 2 things be able to added in?

I had an issue before where the Northern Ireland counties where not added in and I was given code to add it into a file which was then added to the next official release.

Thanks in advance
Tyler