Is affiliate plugin can automaticly give the link after subscribtion ?

Hey
I want to use the affiliate plugin to give permision to affiliates to promote my course.
Can i give the affiliate link automaticly after they subscribe?

The process i am looking for is to give them a simple form with name+email and after that the unique affliliate link will be sent to their email.
than they can share the link how ever they feel like and i can also give commisions and also give bounses for the best ones..

thanks!
Nir

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there Nir,

Hope you're well today :slight_smile:

Unfortunately this is not something Affiliates can do out of a box, users have to Enable and enter their PayPal email address in Profile -> Affiliate Referrals in WordPress admin. Enabling them automatically would have to be custom coded.

As an alternative what you can so is output that page in admin on front end with the following shortcodes:

[affiliatelogincheck]

[affiliateuserdetails]

This will prompt login and display affiliate details of the specific member where they can enable that, insert they PayPal email and get their affiliate link.

You can find the rest of the available shortcodes in plugin usage page here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-mu-affiliate/#product-usage

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again Nir ,

and if i find a way to enable them automaticly without paypal it can work right?

That's really hard to say, the stats should still be tracked even without email address entered for PayPal.

another question is - can they get paid automaticly for every purches a user make for life?

Yes your affiliates can get paid for every purchase user makes after s/he uses referral link for the first line by adding a line in wp-confing.php. Please try adding the following line to wp-config.php which should be located in the root folder of your WordPress installation. Make sure to add it above the following line:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

This is what you're supposed to add:

define('AFFILIATE_PAYONCE', 'no');

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.