Is anyone still developing for this plugin? I've been using

Is anyone still developing for this plugin? I've been using it for a couple of years now and there doesn't seem to be any forward motion on it. It is seriously lacking in Sales reporting of individual product sales numbers, comparison of year to year sales per month, etc.

Also, what has happened to developing for multi-file downloads? That was 2 years ago brought up.

I may have to move to another sales plugin if there is not going to be any further development with this. I'm tired of doing work arounds waiting on the promises of a better plugin. There doesn't seem to be any reason either for my membership here if I abandon this plugin.

Please advise a time line for the above if there is any. If not, please advise if there is not going to be any more development for this issues.

Thanks,
Brandee

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

MarketPress is under constant development and maintenance. We are on the verge of a 3.0, it's just going through some final testing, and some last minute additions. Whilst I can't confirm all the new additions, or an eta, there will be features like having multiple variations.

There were over 50 releases in 2014 alone. Here are a few of the additions:

Added Coupons for individual categories/products
    Added compatibility with Google Universal Analytics
    Added Stripe embedded form button
    Added support for all Stripe payment gateway currencies http://wp.mu/8sw
    Added Pinterest "Rich Pins" w/advanced oembed endpoint
    Added show related products option
    Added: Updated 2Checkout gateway to latest API
    Added Pickup in-store shipping option
    Added: support for Google rich snippets NOTE: PLEASE CHECK YOUR PRODUCT PAGES AFTER UPDATING AS SOME ADDITIONAL TAGS HAVE BEEN ADDED
    Added presentation settings for choosing alignment of product image instead of always "alignleft"
    Added ability to assign a custom per-order limit to a product
    Added new payment gateway - WePay (beta)
    New: Updated the Pinterest Rich Pins oEmbed endpoint to use http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=mp_oembed&type=pinterest&url=* instead of http://www.yourdomain.com/services/oembed?url=*

As well as other additions there were a bunch of fixes too. Just like with all of our developments like Upfront, a number of them above, they are added based on popularity and demand from members.

Take care.

• brandee

Thanks for your update. I know the issues I outlined above have been on the table for a long time. I particularly think having the ability to track sales per product and monthly/yearly comparison is an important feature when you have an ecommerce site. I've been through the forum and I see its been requested numerous times. I look forward to seeing what the next enhancements will be though. I've invested a lot of time and money into this and I hate to have to abandon it now but I have to comply with client's requests.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.