Is events + compatible with events manager Pro?

I would like to have the attending list before the payment and the intention of participating on one of the events. Can Events+ work together with Events Manager?

• Nastia

Hello Thais

Welcome to WPMU DEV Community!

Please let me know, is this the plugin you are referring too http://wp-events-plugin.com/ >

Both plugins are almost identical, but they are not integrated. As far as I checked, the Event+ have more features than the Event's Manager plugin.

I've never had a chance to test the plugin with the Events+ since it Event's Manager it is a premium plugin. If your goal is to share same events between them, therefor and users that will attend to an event, it is not possible out of the box and requires custom coding.

We offer full integration with Google Maps, users' can see the attending list before RSVP to an event.

You also can sell events using MarketPress plugin with more than 14 payment gateways, integrate customer logins and RSVPs with Facebook/Twitter/Google, control your displayed RSVP data, import events from Facebook and Google, etc.

Note: This post was originally posted in the member's discussion forums, since this question requires our attention, I've moved it to support forums.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
    Nastia