Is it advisable to prepare multisite blog templates with Beaver Builder Lite?

Beaver Builder Lite (free version) is a very popular Wordpress site builder.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/beaver-builder-lite-version/
I would like to use it to prepare blog templates in a multisite and then from those templates I intend to generate particular sites (blogs) of the multisite. Is that advisable?
Another question is about the situation when the template has not been built by Beaver Builder Lite: can the blog generated from such a template be built by Beaver Builder Lite?
And the final question is the combination of the two: when we build the template with Beaver Builder Lite and than generate a blog from the template and continue to edit the blog with Beaver Builder Lite - any problems known/expected?

• Majid

Hello kk
    I hope you are doing great today !

I was doing some testings regarding your questions and I had no issues using Beaver Builder with Blog Templates, as long as the Beaver Builder is active on the new site created using Blog Templates, everything was working as expected. Just make sure when creating the Blog Template to include the plugins/settings and also the pages.

And everything will work fine.

Another question is about the situation when the template has not been built by Beaver Builder Lite: can the blog generated from such a template be built by Beaver Builder Lite?

Yes, you can continue working on the new site with Beaver Builder without issues. The blog template doesn't restrict on using what you had only, you can extend it and use anything you like to keep building the new site.

when we build the template with Beaver Builder Lite and than generate a blog from the template and continue to edit the blog with Beaver Builder Lite - any problems known/expected?

As my previous answer, there should be no complication as long as the Beaver Builder is active on the subsite.

I hope this help :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Majid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.