Is it possible?

Hi,

I want to use infinite seo as a premium plugin in our network. How can I make it? I tried to use

define( ‘WDS_SITEWIDE’, false );

but I can’t see under the pro-site plugin.

Thanks.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Mustafa,

Looking around I don’t see any indication that this cannot be used as a ProSites Plugin option.

Can you verify that you are following this workflow

You can toggle between these per-site or network modes by setting a “WDS_SITEWIDE” define to false. The best place to do this is in your wp-config.php file, because it won’t be overwritten by updates.

So, this would be the basic workflow:

1) While in network-wide (default) mode, make your selection of which tabs you wish to allow your admins to change.

2) Once you’re done with that, open your wp-config.php and add in this line of code: define( 'WDS_SITEWIDE', false );

3) Instead in network area, the plugin settings pages will appear in site admin area of each blog. Any settings in tabs you mark as inaccessible should be inherited site wide, but everything your site admins can control should be site-specific.

Please advise if this clarifies things for you and gets the results that you want.

Can you check to ensure that it is showing on your individual sites?

I know you are very thorough, and if we can’t get the above to work then we will see about getting the developer here :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

• Mustafa
    • Syntax Hero

Hi Kimberly,

Yes, I defined in wp-config file. This plugin working with network wide and per-blog basis.

I want to set as a pro plugin and when users upgrade their blogs this feature would be auto active. (Like another plugins).

Maybe a pro-site modul or infinite-seo feature could be handy.

Thanks.

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hi,

Just to confirm, Mustafa is, as always, doing the right thing. Unfortunately, being network-only in a network environment (i.e. you can’t (de)activate it on per blog basis) makes this kind of interaction currently impossible and tricky to develop without breaking changes. The usage scenario is, however, totally valid, and that’s one of the things we’ll be working on in the future.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.