Is it possible to build a clone of wpmu with similar

Is it possible to build a clone of wpmu with similar dashboard but for a niche and offer additional services via locked content that open access to products that link outside of wordpress. Offer similar HUB , incent users to blog or to complete actions, store to redeem points, etc.
basically i want a ambassador program for users and tools they can use to promote a product - some of the tools may not integrate into wp admin so link to them and figured there is a quick way to set up mini clone and rebrand the plugin or hide and auto build new site on a domain

• Hrzic

sure i just figured that I could use the wpmpdev plugin as is - I thought cloning your content building a dashboard which is where 90% of the value is when comes to saving time and what your team have done a great job with. If you can clone all content , branding all content could you not offer something like this and on registration on the account point CNAME | NS to your companies server that essentially host that plugin - i have thought all the way through it. Your documentation made it sound like I could do that and simply hide the wpmu plguin to restrict access and still maintain super admin.. and just build a "Hub" . I did sort of rush through this the first few times and had another emplyee use the account to attempt to quicly launch complete site and sem to keep hitting delays such as mysql restart or now to deterrmine if what I am aksing if possible. It does say that you can issue access but that user would still see update notifications or I am completely reading this incorrectly?

• Nastia

Hello Objective,

I hope you are doing well today!

If you navigate from your dashboard to WPMU DEV > Manage you can give permission to another administrator to manage the plugins from WPMU DEV Dashboard, as it's shown in the attached screenshot bellow

Once you add another user, he or she will be able to install, activate and update all plugins and themes.

Otherwise, only you as Super Admin can manage the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.

I hope this answers your question!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.