is it possible to clone the home page

Is it possible to only clone or snapshot the home page and upload it to other sites? Not including the menu, just the content and look, I have a lot of content that only needs tweaking on other sites and wouldn’t like to keep creating the home page however it also creates more work by cloning more than the homepage

Kind regards

Peter

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey there, Peter!

I think Snapshot might be overkill here, but it depends on how much and what kind of content you have on your front page. Is it a page you’ve created from your dashboard? If so, you can just copy/paste the content from one site to the other via the edit page tool. Might you link me to the page in question so I can what you’re looking to accomplish here?

Thanks, Peter!

• Peter
    • Flash Drive

Hi thank you again for answering my query

If you look at the home page of http://www.networkassocation.co.uk I want to copy everything on the homepage except the menu as subsites have different pages, I tried to use cloner rather than snapshot.

I normally would copy and paste but I have used a different theme builder as upfront seemed to have a lot of issues though it can build a better looking site. The problem with copying is I have inserted features like accordions etc

Kind regards

Peter

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey Peter!

Okay, I see! I think the plugin you want here is Multisite Content Copier. It will let you grab just one page at a time. You’ll need to make sure the theme/page builder combo you have on the original site is also installed on the destination site, first, but then you should be able to copy the page over with Content Copier. https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multisite-content-copier/

I just gave it a try with my own site – I don’t have your page builder installed – but it worked great, and very quickly, for me.

Take care!

• Peter
    • Flash Drive

Hi the price still seems to be there…

Is there a page that shows the categories of the products? In the menu options I want to select this page or if there isn’t one then a page showing all the products

Kind regards

Peter

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @peter, hope you’re well today!

You should be able to display all products on a page by using MarketPress shortcodes. You can find list of available shortcodes in your admin by going to Products -> Store Settings -> Shortcodes. To display all products on a page please add the following shortcode:

[mp_list_products]

You can find list of optional attributes below the shortcode on the same page in your admin.

As for the multisite content copier would you mind granting us temporary admin access so we can see this in action and do some testing? You’ll find instructions on how to do that by following this link:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,

Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.