Is it possible to edit the individual posts - post meta

Hi In Upfront, I love the ability to edit the Post query and remove Meta - but this doesn't seem to be possible in the individual posts.

Do I have to find the individual template - like in standard WordPress?

If so, is this something you intend to add?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Wiredstudios,

Hope you're doing well this weekend!

I've put this in as a feature request. We do have an Upfront Builder coming soon where you can build your own themes and that will include the ability to design the post/page templates. So I'm thinking that is when the feature you want will be coming :slight_smile:

You won't want to edit the actual files in Upfront themes as the changes won't be update safe. In the meantime, the easiest way to remove meta data on the posts is by hiding it with CSS. Do you have something in particular you are trying to remove? If you need any help with the CSS just let us know.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Sajid

Hi @Revealwebdesign,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

If you want to hide the date on individual post page then you should append the .single before the code like below.

.single .upfront-postpart-date {display:none;}

Again if you want to hide post dates from everywhere on your website then the best place is Upfront > Theme Settings > Add Custom CSS. This box is to be used for global CSS rules.

However, if you want to write a custom code form one element then select edit and click on custom CSS section to add custom CSS rule for that specific element.

In this case it would be in Upfront > Theme Settings > Add Custom CSS section.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.