Is it possible to get a Megamenu/Acordion into a Blogs MU WPMUDEV theme?

Is it possible?

• Charlie Pryor
    • The Incredible Code Injector

It doesn't come with this ability right out of the box, and would take a plugin. Personally, when I want to place a mega menu into a theme I use Uber Menu, because it's just awesome, and the guy who made it is really nice and gives great support. Might be something to look into.

Just me personally though. I've been sorta hoping for a WPMU DEV plugin that would allow for awesome Mega Menus as well, since integrating it with other WPMU Dev plugins would be easier, and probably more functional (like allowing certain parts of the menu to respond to membership status, etc.

Hope that helps a little.

-Charlie

• Charlie Pryor
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey Roneyreisg,

Ubermenu, works on a site-by-site basis. You can you use it with multisite no problem, but it's activated at the site level, not the network level. You could configure your multisite installation to auto-activate ubermenu when a new site is created if you wanted, but the actual functionality of the plugin works for individual sites.

I imagine Patrick's suggestions (which are really good, and in one case even free) would work the same way, although with different user interfaces.

-Charlie

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.