Is it possible to have different payment levels (or ticket prices) for one event?

I have an event that I want to have different ticket prices for. Is this possible with Event+

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

At this time it's not possible to set separate event prices on it's own. We do offer integration with our membership plugin that allows separate membership levels to receive different pricing but it doesn't sound like that's what you're looking for.

We're working on a new plugin for Bookings which will provide for more elaborate reservations, and options such as choosing venues, various dates and times, and a variety of pricing options.

This plugin is in active development and while I can't give you a firm ETA I can tell you we hope to have it in weeks as opposed to months.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything further.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

This will be a separate plugin. There are so many scenarios when it comes to online schedulers - events, appointments, bookings, reservations, tickets etc.

We found it would be terribly complex to fit everything into one plugin so we're creating smaller (yet still powerful) solutions to fit individual needs a bit better.

It's taking a bit longer to release, but the end result will be better products for everyone. Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.