Is it possible to have just a regular blog role in the Fun theme?

I have a few frustrations with the fun theme and wondering if it is possible to do the following.

1. I don't like the featured article column that runs down the midde. i just want a normal blog role with stacked on top of each other.

Is it possible to do this? If I take out the featured it only published the first post with a tiny little link at the bottom for the next post.

2. Even though I have it checked to publish full post, it still only published exerpt from the post with a "read more". I would like to have the full post visible. Is it possible to do this?

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @EducatorApps,

Sorry to hear the problem you are having.

1. I don't like the featured article column that runs down the midde. i just want a normal blog role with stacked on top of each other.

Is it possible to do this? If I take out the featured it only published the first post with a tiny little link at the bottom for the next post.

I also don't see anything on the home page of my test site when i hide Home Articles Featured Block so I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advise for us.

In the meanwhile to fix it please copy and paste the index.php template file in your child theme from BuddyPress Fun theme and make the following changes in it on line number 9.

Before Editing:
    <?php if( is_home() && !is_page( $post_set_page ) ) { ?>

After Editing:

<?php $home_featured_block = get_option('tn_buddyfun_home_featured_block'); ?>
    <?php if( is_home() && !is_page( $post_set_page ) && $home_featured_block != 'hide' ) {  ?>

2. Even though I have it checked to publish full post, it still only published exerpt from the post with a "read more". I would like to have the full post visible. Is it possible to do this?

Yes it is possible.

Could you please tell me where you have checked to publish full post and also share me the page link where it is displaying so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.