Is it possible to have the Mailchimp CSS match the rest of my website?

Is it possible to have the Mailchimp CSS match the rest of my website? Currently looks like it's using 100% width.

Can you help me with the article posts footer? Currently muddled up.

Could you also help me with header carousel to display what type of category post it is? Text with a solid background in the upper left hand side.

I'm also having difficulty making the header carousel displaying the latest post. It seems to skip the very most recent - which is odd.

• Tyler Postle

He Lee,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question :slight_smile:

Is it possible to have the Mailchimp CSS match the rest of my website? Currently looks like it's using 100% width.

You can style each part of your mailchimp form like this:

/* style mailchimp submit button */

.incsub-mailchimp-submit {
    styles here
    }

/* style mailchimp text field */

.incsub-mailchimp-field {
    styles here
    }

/* style mailchimp "email" label */
    .incsub-mailchimp-label-email {
    styles here
    }

Are you wanting it to use the full width of the sidebar? Or how do you want it to look? If you know your button styles in your theme then you can paste them into the submit button style area above :slight_smile:

Could you also help me with header carousel to display what type of category post it is? Text with a solid background in the upper left hand side.

Are you referring to the section right underneath your roatating "Headlines" area? Is this a feature that is in your theme? If not, i will need to be custom coded into the templates using this function: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_the_category

I'm also having difficulty making the header carousel displaying the latest post. It seems to skip the very most recent - which is odd.

Are you referring to the "test" post you have posted and why it isn't bringing that post in?

I haven't used this theme before; however, perhaps it requires that a feature image be set for it to show the post in the carousel. Have you tried setting that yet?

Look forward to hearing back Lee! More than happy to assist further with this if needed.

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.