Is it possible to increase the size of the logo in the login image plugin?

I'm using the login image plugin which works fine technically. I would like, however, to have a bigger logo than the plugin will allow. Is it possible to override the size constraints? Thanks!
Tom

• 3SixtyEvolve

@thoward

Hi Tom

You can make this change in the login-image.php file that you'll find in the Login Image plugin folder:

wp-contents/plugins/login-image/login-image.php, lines 108 to 117

<style type="text/css">
    			h1 a {
    				background: url(<?php echo site_url( 'wp-content/login-image/login-form-image.png', '', 'login' ); ?>) no-repeat !important;
    				width: 326px;
    				height: 67px;
    				text-indent: -9999px;
    				overflow: hidden;
    				padding-bottom: 15px;
    				display: block;
    			}

Whereas you'll change the size of the logo by amending the pixels here with your own size logo:

width: 326px;
    				height: 67px;

However, amending the size of the logo here is not ideal, since you'll loose the changes during plugin updates. Instead, try adding the code that I've highlighted above to your theme's stylesheet (or whatever you're using to make custom style changes).

There's also a plugin that can record CSS changes that you make to the database so that no files need to be edited at all:

WordPress.com Custom CSS

And if you find that you cannot override the plugin's style (as it might be loaded after the theme's stylesheet) as a last resort you can use the !important property after the CSS code as mentioned above.

Of course the benefit of putting all the custom styling into one place is that it's easy to go back and see what you changed.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.