Is it possible to integrate the membership + affiliates

Is it possible to integrate the membership + affiliates plug in so that the membership can can UPGRADE if the member/affiliate signs up a certain number of new subscribers?

If so, how, and if not, is it possible to custom code such an interaction between the plugins and how long would that take and how much could it cost?

:slight_smile:

Chris

• Ash

Hello @omnisapien

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Is it possible to integrate the membership + affiliates plug in so that the membership can can UPGRADE if the member/affiliate signs up a certain number of new subscribers?

I am afraid this is not currently possible out of the box.

If so, how, and if not, is it possible to custom code such an interaction between the plugins and how long would that take and how much could it cost?

Yes, I think it is possible with custom development. Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ That developer will deal you about the cose :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you find this is helpful, or if you have any further questions.

Cheers
    Ash