is it possible to make marketpress look like this?

hi,

what need to be done and where in the codes do i need to change to make marketpress products look like this? see screenshot.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

That is definitely doable. The only thing not included by default would be product ratings - but that is easily added through a free third-party plugin.

You'll just need custom theme templates to get the job done. You might want to take a look at our SimpleMarket theme. It probably comes closest to that display style by default. It also includes the MarketPress bits you need to get the job done.

If you get stuck on any individual element, just let us know.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya erik,

You're coming quite a ways with this stuff aren't ya :slight_smile:

My recommendation here is that you look into hiring a custom developer to handle this for you. It's gonna be quite a bit of work to get it the way you want it and is honestly more than we can support here in the forums. We do our best to provide code snippets and help with modest amounts of customization, but ones like this you really need to hire a professional or do it yourself.

I'm happy to point you to some great WordPress resources for learning or you can always post something up in the Job Boards here. Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.