Is it possible to prompt users to checkout after adding an item to their cart?

Right now, when a user adds an item to the cart it just says "Item(s) Added!". Is it possible to add a link or popup to the shopping cart after this action?

• aecnu

Greetings aeris,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the great question but there is not enough information supplied letting me know what you want to do so that I may offer some definitive advice/advise on how to proceed.

Is it possible to add a link or popup to the shopping cart after this action?

To what end please? Right now it adds the item to the cart - cool - but what do you want to happen next?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings aeris,

Thank you for the clarification which is indeed greatly appreciated and clear of what you want to accomplish :slight_smile: Thank you for that.

We would like for there to be perhaps a link or lightbox-type popup appear that directs the user to the cart to checkout instead. Is this possible?

I do not think it is possible without some heavy custom coding but before I go and stick my foot in my mouth once again.

With that said I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.