Is it possible to restrict courses within Coursepress with Memberships2

Hi There,

I have installed Coursepress & Membership2. Finding a way to configure our businessmodel.

Our businesmodel is to sell single courses to customers threu woocommerce and have a three level membership on those courses.
So a customer can buy and then take the course. OR:

A customer become a member in a certain level and then is restricted to that level or the ones belows. LIKE:

Student (free, and this level)
Professional (free, Student, and this level)
Business ( free, Student, Professional and this level)

My question is, is it possible to restrict courses within Coursepress with Memberships2?

Thanks in advanced.
Marco

• Sajid

Hi @Marco

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

There is no direct integration is available out of the box. Meaning that you can not give free or discounted access to the members and charge full to none members of a particular course.

In this case, I guess you might need to create duplicate courses of each course. One is with fix price and the other one is to give access to the members for free if they are in a specific membership. That's not perfect but it seems to be only way at the moment.

However, it would be a nice feature request to have an add-on for CoursePress that will charge discount or zero price for members. But, I can not guarantee that when or whether it will be added in the plugin. It depends on +1's from other members of community. More +1's more chances of a feature request to be considered for development.

If you want this feature right now then, perhaps you might need post a job on jobs board and hire a third party developer to this job for you.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.