Is it possible to rollback to a previous version of upfront editor?

Is it possible to rollback to a previous version of upfront editor? Ever since I updated to the latest version I can't edit my site, Update Editor just spins for eternity. I can't seem to get an answer to this problem and it's making me want to drop the service because this is a business site that needs to be edited and I need to access it.

I'd really appreciate some help, please.

• Rupok

Hi Cindy,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having. If you have any previous version of Upfront downloaded in your computer, then you can login to your server with any FTP application like filezilla and go to your "/wp-content/themes/" folder. There you will see a folder named "upfront". Delete that folder. Then upload your previous version of Upfront through "Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > Add New" section. In this way you can rollback to a previous version.

But downgrading is not a good idea in any way because all our updates include bug-fixes and feature updates. Moreover, sometimes, our latest Upfront Child Themes depend on latest features of Upfront. So instead of downgrading, I will suggest you to stay on the latest version. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problem with latest Upfront, but we can help you in resolving those issues.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this issue, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and could see the issue in action. However, I've seen this error in browser console:
    TypeError: n.uparallax is not a function
    Not sure if this is the result of another plugin conflicting with Upfront.

As a quick workaround, can you please add the following line in your "wp-config.php" file and check if Upfront loads fine?
    define('UPFRONT_DEBUG_LEVELS', 'dependencies');
    To get the "wp-config.php" file, please login to your server with any FTP application like Filezilla, go to the root folder of your site and there you will get this "wp-config.php" file.

Please let us know the result of your plugin conflict test and the result after adding that line. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.