Is it possible to sell extra features individually?

I'm trying to sell extra services with all levels either while they're choosing their level or to upgrade later. Services like auto plugin updating, auto site backups, 1 hour consultation, setup fee stuff like that. Is this possible? If so, how do I go about doing this?

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello kstudiofx,

I hope you are well today.

If you go to Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> Modules there's a wide range of premium modules you can add which will allow you to assign certain features to different levels.

In Admin -> Pro Sites -> Settings, you can define a setup fee for setting up sites.

Plugin updating is done at the Network Admin level and should be handled by the Network Administrator.

Unfortunately, auto site backups and 1 hour consultation are not things that can be defined in Pro Sites. However, the Pretty Plugins plugin will allow you to sell plugins, such as Snapshots on your network. This would be a workaround for selling automatic backups. You could sell consultation hours using MarketPress as well.

I hope that clarifies a bit. Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• kstudiofx
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Ah, so nothing that actually is part of Pro Sites, like something I can add in the "features" section and have it be checkboxed if they want extra features with the plan they choose and have it be a specific dollar amount one time or recurring fee?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello kstudiofx

I am afraid this is not possible out of the box. Though from Network Dashboard > Pro Sites > Pricing Table > Feature Table > You can customize it, you can add your text but that has to be handled manually. You can't set price for modules but levels. You can create as many levels as you want, and then arrange the modules in the levels.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.