Possible to shortcode-in individual memberships but display similarly to [ms-membership-signup] ?

Is it possible to shortcode in individual memberships onto a page but displayed exactly like the [ms-membership-signup] shortcode? The reason is that when I shortcode in the elements of a membership (like title, details, signup, etc.), the styling is not at all the same.

I'd like to be able to break up the displayed memberships in two columns (via another shortcode plugin) and into groupings that make sense to me rather than have them altogether displayed from one shortcode in an order/grouping I cannot control.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @GRAPHICpilot,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Is it possible to shortcode in individual memberships onto a page but displayed exactly like the [ms-membership-signup] shortcode? The reason is that when I shortcode in the elements of a membership (like title, details, signup, etc.), the styling is not at all the same.

I have tested on my test site using the following shortcodes but the styling of the output generated by these shortcodes look same.

[ms-membership-signup]

[ms-membership-title id="3922" ]
    [ms-membership-price id="3922" currency="no" label="Only today:"]

Could you please tell me by sharing the screenshot or page URL of it how you want to display ndividual memberships so that i can help you to achieve it?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• GRAPHICpilot

Vinod (or other staff):

I've attached a screenshot of how I'd like to organize the memberships (individual types, sections, etc.).

I've also attached a screenshot of the output of the shortcodes in my theme currently (index2.png).

How can I output these memberships individually and have the display exactly like they do when they are in the whole block of memberships via the signup shortcode?

Kyler

• Ash

Hello @GRAPHICpilot

Please try the following code when you use the shortcode:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://DOMAIN.com/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/assets/css/ms-public.css?ver=1.0.0.8">

<!-- One membership -->
    <div class="ms-membership-form-wrapper">
    	<div class="ms-form-price-boxes">
                    <div id="ms-membership-wrapper-9" class="ms-membership-details-wrapper ms-signup ms-membership-9 ms-type-dripped ms-payment-finite ms-no-trial ms-status-none ms-subscription-none">
                            <div class="ms-top-bar">
                                    <h4><span class="ms-title">[ms-membership-title id="9" label=""]</span></h4>
                            </div>
                            <div class="ms-price-details">
                                    <div class="ms-description">[ms-membership-details id="9" label=""]</div>
                                    <div class="ms-price price">[ms-membership-price id="9" label=""]</div>
                            </div>
                            <div class="ms-bottom-bar">
                                    [ms-membership-buy id="9"]
                            </div>
                    </div>
    	</div>
    </div>
    <!-- end of One membership -->

First change domain.com with your domain. Then the following block for each membership. If you have three memberships, use that block three times. Don't forget to change the membership IDs.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash