Is it possible to show all events on one map?

I’d like to display all upcoming events on one map – is this possible?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings nathardwick,

Thank you for the great question!

I’d like to display all upcoming events on one map – is this possible?

Not that I am aware of and I certainly do not know everything.

Therefore I see if I can get the lead developer in here to offer his input/advice on if this can be done or not.

Though this may take longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hi,

That’s dependent on your Google Maps plugin setup, as integration between the two changed a bit within releases. If your Google Maps set up automatically creates and associates actual maps with your events, using a shortcode like this would make that happen:

[map query="post_type=incsub_event"]

• David
    • Flash Drive

Hi,

Im trying to use this shortcode to show all pins on one map.

[map query=”post_type=incsub_event”]

I have Event+ and the google maps plugins from WPMU installed. For some reason the shorcode isnt working (its not displaying anything). Is it likely to be a conflict or might it be another reason? I have 2 locations saved atm.

Thanks

• David
    • Flash Drive

Also when I select the map on the Event Details > Event Location (where you click the world icon to Insert your map) it doesn’t register and it doesn’t insert the map when clicking the insert link below the relevant map, I have to click in the content area to insert it there then copy the short-code back to that box.

Update: I have just realised it works fine if you click Preview/Edit and then use the button to Insert Map. Previous map issue remains trying to use the short-code.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.