Is it possible to sort courses or even get the same exercises to different courses?

This theme https://themeforest.net/item/education-wordpress-theme-education-wp/14058034 with LearnPress plugin has some very interesting features, such as sort courses and be able to choose the exercises I want to get for different courses, on this way I wold not to rework on the same exercises for different courses. Does CoursePress do that? Thank you!

Patrick

Hi there diegpl

I hope you're well today!

By default, courses in CoursePress can be automatically ordered either by the post date, the course start date, or the enrollment start date. That order would be reflected on the virtual "Courses" page auto-generated by the slug you enter in the settings.

Alternatively, you can build your own "Courses" page with whatever course order you want, and whatever course information you want, using the huge selection of available shortcodes in CoursePress.

However, exercises (or Units as they are referred to in CoursePress) are course-specific. That means that a user cannot build their own course by combining various units from different courses.

Then again, you could build a collection of simple courses with one or two units in each, and allow your users to sign up to multiple courses. You can even set any courses as prerequisites for any others. That would effectively achieve the same thing.