Is it possible to take a copy of my multisite and replicate it on a seperate domain.

I have built a multisite with buddypress and all the goodies, including multi db

The site is now complete and ready for launch tommorow morning and im very excited.

However before i launch i would like to create a copy of the site whilst its still fresh without members other than myself of course.

I would then like to do 2 things with this copy:

1:
Take this site and change domain and configure to work on a demo enviroment so i can use it as a testing ground for new improvements before rolling them onto the main site.

2:
Roll this out to other niches without having to completely rebuild the site from scratch.

Now normally on wordpress i would copy the wordpress site and database then simply change the site url in wordpress options and therefore it would work instantly.

However i know it wont be as easy as this for a multisite especially given the fact i have multi-db

I am already going to role it back to a single database and then start fresh with multidb once its set-up on a new box etc as this will be very straight forward and will make life easier. Therefore exclude multi-db from the equation.

Is anyone aware of what i would need to do in order to copy a multisite to a new domain name and how easy it will be?