Is it possible to tweak table color and Prev Next?

Hi, is there a way I can get access to the CSS for tweaking the look of the calendar? I really want to match the background table heading color (behind the days of the week) to my site. I'd also like see if I can get the format at the bottom to look more like: Prev << [[current month]] >> Next>.

• Nithin

Hi Team Support,

Hope you are doing good today.

I really want to match the background table heading color (behind the days of the week) to my site.

Please try the following CSS, and it should work fine:

.wpmudevevents-list table th {
    	background: #439eb8;
    }

Where "439eb8;" is the color code, you can use a color pick, to change it to your desired color.

I'd also like see if I can get the format at the bottom to look more like: Prev << [[current month]] >> Next>.

Please try the following CSS, and then check whether it fits to your needs:

.event-pagination::before {
    	content: "«";
    }

.event-pagination::after {
    	content: "»";
    }

.event-pagination > a:first-child {
    	margin-right: 87%;
    }

However, to add Month in between the pagination would require editing the plugin core files. There isn't any easy workaround for that, if you are still looking for implement that, please do let us know, we would be glad to give a closer look.

You can add the above CSS code, using Custom CSS box(if your theme offers), or either using a Child theme, or add the CSS under the default WordPress customizer, under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Team Support

I tried to change table color but it would not take. Then I inspected the element again and found the following:

.wpmudevevents-list table th {
    width: 14.285%;
    /*! background: #333; */
    color: #ddd;
    padding: .4em;
    cursor: default;
    }

I hate to use !important, but that's what I had to do to get the color changeto stick. ... It would be nice not to have both overrides, but at least the color now matches the site and it looks so much better now.

Also, the Prev and Next fixes worked just fine. Thank you!