Is it possible to use a PopUp to handle booking an appointment?

Hi there,
Is it possible to use a popup to handle the booking process for Appointments+?
Right now I can get the A+ shortcodes to display calendar and appropriate fields, but on click I get a screen of code.

Any advice is appreciated.
Mark

• Mark
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Kasia,
    It is not currently active. I have been using preview. I actually want the popup to pop up on clicking a button, but I have not yet worked out how to get that behaviour.

I will take a look and let you know how I go.
    Thanks - Mark

• Mark
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Again,

I did not have much success with the links you posted. The proposed solution was to either use ajax shortcode addon and / or use popup plugin.

Using the AJAX shortcode plugin does the same behaviour as not using it with the popup plugin.

Each time the "show available times" button is clicked in [app_services] I'm assuming there is a form submit with method POST as the page is reset with something appended to url like "app_service_id=3". When the popup pops up, it does not seem to use the post data, but starts fresh.

How to check if there is post data and if so pass it to the popup when it pops I think is what is required.

I have activated the popup everywhere so you can see it. The intended function of the A+ plugin can be seen at on the classes page at #book

Thanks again for helping,
    Mark.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Mark

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Yes, this can be done, but this will require advanced programming but I'm afraid, that is beyond our support scope. But you can always hire a developer from our Jobs section here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/jobs/

Please note that people who are available to hire do not belong to us. So please make sure you have communicated with them properly before you hire or pay them.

Please let us know if you have any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.