Is it possible to use frammarket css styling ONLY on the store section?

I like all the options and styling of framemarket and am wondering if the following can be done?

On WordPress multi sit WPMU setup, each sub site can use other theme for regular page/post/home page, and at the same time, apply framemarket's css styling (product grid view, product detail view, etc.) only to the store section of the sub site.

Is it possible? How to do it?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey winning.

Unfortunately it isn't possible without some editing of those other themes. You see you can't activate multiple themes at once on a single site.

The amount of work required would also vary from theme to theme and depend on how the other themes are coded.

I'm sorry to say but it wouldn't be possible unless you spent extensive time on all the themes used or hire a developer to do it for you.

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Can it be done by copying some part to the related css codes out and add to the other theme css file?

Sure but you would need to make edits to all the code to make it fit with the new design. Here is an example. Your sites main content area width is 700px but the code you copy is 900px, it will break the design.

So you would need to make various edits as I mentioned previously. You would need to make sure all the relevant elements are copied, and the code adjusted accordingly.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.