Is it possible to use Membership & Supporter together?

Is it possible for me to set up my site as a membership site, and use it alongside Supporter?

What I'm hoping will work, is that if somebody is a free member, they will have the free services whern they set up a site on multisite, but if they are a premium member, they will automatically be a supporter, and I can use supporter in the usual way.

EDIT
It wouldn't matter if this worked the other way round, so if they were a supporter, it would give them premium membership.

• DavidM

Hi Joe,

Membership and Supporter can definitely both be used together to great effect. Membership itself provides an integration option in the subscription setup (a subscription can have a Supporter subscription attached to it).

One thing to clarify though, is that you'll likely want to limit blog creation to just a single blog per user, as the Membership integration option can currently only handle a single Supporter subscription.

If you'd like to give the combo a go and let us know any specific queries on that, we'll be happy to take a look with you on that!

Cheers,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.