Is it possible to use Membership & Supporter together?

Is it possible for me to set up my site as a membership site, and use it alongside Supporter?

What I’m hoping will work, is that if somebody is a free member, they will have the free services whern they set up a site on multisite, but if they are a premium member, they will automatically be a supporter, and I can use supporter in the usual way.

EDIT

It wouldn’t matter if this worked the other way round, so if they were a supporter, it would give them premium membership.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Joe,

Membership and Supporter can definitely both be used together to great effect. Membership itself provides an integration option in the subscription setup (a subscription can have a Supporter subscription attached to it).

One thing to clarify though, is that you’ll likely want to limit blog creation to just a single blog per user, as the Membership integration option can currently only handle a single Supporter subscription.

If you’d like to give the combo a go and let us know any specific queries on that, we’ll be happy to take a look with you on that!

Cheers,

David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.