Is it possible to use the directory plugin to give some members preference in search result?

We would like to design our directory so that there are different membership levels. 1, 2, and 3 for example. We would like to be able to give the different levels weighted values in search results. So a level one member will always show in the top of the list for that category where as level 2 would be second, then level 3 and then everyone else.

Can this be done with this plugin?

Warm regards,

BJ

• aecnu

Greetings BJ Kitchin,

We would like to design our directory so that there are different membership levels. 1, 2, and 3 for example. We would like to be able to give the different levels weighted values in search results. So a level one member will always show in the top of the list for that category where as level 2 would be second, then level 3 and then everyone else.

Can this be done with this plugin?

The Directory plugin does not offer levels per say, it offers free or paid and paid being recurring or one time. But if I wanted to do this I would make the main site the place for my sales pitch and make sub sites for each "level" with the Directory plugin activated therefore achieving the goal of levels and at the same time disseminating between them.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.