This is my second day using Appointments+, and this is some things that IMHO need to be fixed or enhanced:
1. When I'm using a translated version (thought .mo file) the color picker in "Display Settings" does not work and some strange fields are placed at the button of the page (this bug is already reported to the developer).
2. When I set "Add Google Calendar Button" to NO, the google calendar link stills appears in my "Make an Appointent" page.
3. In "Payment Settings", the Paypal Currency in the select menu cannot be translated thought the .mo file.
4. I don't use the Membership or the MarketPress plugins and my clients don't know what they is, so why not hide these 2 groups of options if the user don't have them activated?
5. In "Notification Settings", the sample content of the fields "Confirmation Email Subject", "Confirmation email Message", "Reminder email Subject" and "Reminder email Message" cannot be translated thought the .mo file.
6. The placeholders SITE_NAME, CLIENT, SERVICE, SERVICE_PROVIDER, DATE_TIME, PRICE, DEPOSIT, PHONE, NOTE, ADDRESS need to be translatable too. This is VERY IMPORTANT!
7. In "Working Hours" tab, the week days cannot be translated too.
8. In "Exceptions" tab, the date format must honor the settings from the wordpress preferences, and not set YYYY-MM-DD arbitrarily.
9. In "Services" tab, no matter what value I set in the "capacity" field, I can only do one appointment per time slot, even if the capacity was set to 2 simultaneous appointments at that time.
10. The button "Save Settings" in General tab cannot be translated.
11. The button "Save Working Hours" in Working Hours tab cannot be translated.
12. The button "Save Exceptional Days" in Exceptions tab cannot be translated.
13. The button "Add New Service" in Services tab cannot be translated.
14. The button "Add New Service Provider" in Service Provider tab cannot be translated.
15. Why not place the content of short code and FAQ tabs in an external file (separated from the plugin main file)? I want to translate and add some new questions to the FAQ, but I'll lost these modifications if the plugin is updated.