Is possible use a customized FB CONNECT button?

Hi!

I'm using the default FB Connect button and it's works fine.
But I'd like to put this button on specific areas and I'd like to use customized buttons with my own images...

Is it possible?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @eduardo_monteiro

Welcome to the forums!

The buttons displayed by Ultimate Facebook are the ones that are served up by Facebook. So it not possible to simply swap out images in a file.

However, if you are handy with CSS, you can try to override the Facebook images with your own background images.

For example, to override the "F" that appears on the left of the button, add the following to your active theme's style-sheet:

.sx_login-button_medium {
    background-image: url("http://path/to/your/image.png");
    }
  • Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there!

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.