The installation instructions say this:
1. Download the Anti-Splog plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload the /anti-splog/ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
Note: If you have an older version of the plugin installed in /mu-plugins/ please delete it.
4. Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
5. Upload blog-suspended.php into the /wp-content/ folder on your site
But there is also a anti-splog.php file and no mention of where it’s suppose to be.
So where is it supposed to go?