Is Submit Ticket Via Email Possible?

We're currently using a paid software to manage our client tickets. We're wanting to move to the WPMU Dev Support System but I see one limitation holding us back from that.

Our current clients who use our existing ticket system are able to create/submit a ticket by emailing us at request@ourdomain.com or support@ourdomain.com and they love the ease of this. They don't have to go to their browser and login to create or answer a ticket etc...

Is there any way possible to make this happen with the WPMU Dev Support System plugin?

Thanks,
Tameron

• Tameron Green-Garrity
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I should add to be more specific...

If a client wants us to make a change/update to their website (we do monthly maintenance) they just shoot us an email to requests@ourdomain.com and it automatically creates a ticket in our ticket system for it and it also notifies us by email that the ticket was created.

Or if a client is having an issue/problem, they shoot us an email at support@ourdomain.com and it automatically creates a ticket in our ticket system for it and also notifies us by email that the ticket was created.

The client doesn't have to open their browser or log in anywhere, etc... they simply send us an email from their email program to either of those two email addresses that we setup.

• viobru
    • Recruit

Hi, Tameron!

Hope you’re doing well today and thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to say that currently this feature is not handled by the Support System Plugin, so I've moved this to the Features & Feedback forum. The more +1's from the members of our valuable community it gets, more chances of this feature request to be considered for development.

But, since moving it to Features and Feedback does not guarantee that it will be considered for development if you need this feature very urgent I suggest you hire a developer that could write this for you, as developing features like this is beyond of the support scope.
    Here you can look for a skilful developer to do this for you:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/.

Regards,

Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.