Is the pop up pro plugin responsive? Can it be shown on mobile devices?

I'm putting together a new pop up for another website and I would like to know if there is a way to make the pop responsive such that when it shows up on a mobile device it does not cover the entire screen. Is this possible?

• Milan

Hello @Nicholas,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Popups which are created by with our PopUp Pro plugin by default rendered as responsive ones if you don't allow custom height and width parameters.

If you are facing any difficulty while rendering popup as responsive please let us know. We will surely give you solution to fix that. :slight_smile:

Thanks for being with us. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Nicholas

Milan,

Thank you for your swift response. Yes, I did see that button, the one regarding making the pop up responsive or not. I guess what I'm asking is it possible to have to pop look as I currently have it (I've attached a screen shot of how it looks now) while also allow it to be responsive?

If the above is not possible, could another potential solution be to create a responsive add that only shows up on mobile devices?

Best, Nicholas

• Milan

Hello @Nicholas,

Your welcome. :slight_smile:

Now let's go bit by bit for your questions. :slight_smile:

Is it possible to have to pop look as I currently have it while also allow it to be responsive ?

Dear member Responsiveness means content will be stretched and shrunk based on device width and height in which its rendering. So if popup content is not wide in width then it will shrunk and its height will be increased. Sometimes two blocks places one after another to make content responsive.

To be sure you mentioned popup is rendering well on mobile I tried to find it by accessing your site. But due to some support staff access issue I was not able to do so. Every time I try to access your site, i got redirected to wp-admin page where I asked to enter username and passoword. Can you please make sure Support Access is on ?

If the above is not possible, could another potential solution be to create a responsive add that only shows up on mobile devices?

If you want to make you popup only show in mobile devices, there is one condition which you can enable to make do so.

Please navigate to Popup > <Edit POPUP> > Displaying Conditions > Available Conditions section. Find "Only on mobile devices" condition, make its switch on.

Thant's it. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing back :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.