Is the Scribe theme be fully responsive (if so I have an issue)

I am noticing as I build my site, pictures and titles are having an issue with changing sizes as you switch devices. Is there a certain size for full width background that I should use?

• Luís

Hi Taj ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Scribe is fully responsive, however, as you are using a custom preset it will not respect the global font sizes defined, but the font size defined in the preset (61px).

To overcome this, we need to edit the site in the "Responsive" mode to change the view on the "mobile" breakpoint. We can overcome this issue in two ways:

1) Assigning a new preset for the element in the "mobile" breakpoint, to change the font size. (This change the view on the Upfront Editor, so you can view the change automatically).

2) Using the same preset from the "Desktop" but adding a CSS media query to change the font size in the "mobile" breakpoint. (This change will only be displayed on the front-end, you will not be able to view the changes on the Upfront Editor).

I made a video showing both options above:

https://www.screencast.com/t/DmZ9GBfBn

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Luís

Hi Taj ,

Hope you're doing well today!

What is the best way to address the background image issue ( resizing of a background image?

Can you give us more details about this? Looking for your website, I think the goal is keep the image fixed in the top left corner when resizes in mobile devices.

After correct the text resizing, you may need to make some adjustments in the "Responsive Mode" to perfectly fit the region in the breakpoints.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.