Is the Support System FAQ going to stay this layout?

I'm so sorry to whomever redesigned the FAQ area of this plugin, but it's terrible for users. I don't recall when the change was made, but ever since then we've had nothing but complaints. It's difficult to read and visually disorienting. While the old version had room for improvement, at least all the categories weren't bunched up at the top with a horrid color scheme.

Should we be looking forward to a revamp of this area in the near future?

• mmedia
    • The Incredible Code Injector

For starters, the color scheme should be more generic to accommodate a wide range of plugin users. Greyscale is always the best bet when designing admin display.

I've attached a screenshot of our support desk knowledge base for reference (for our premium clientele - we use yours for the legacy clients). The one file shows two screenshots; the top being the category display and the bottom being the actual faq display within the category. While schemed blue to support our branding, it's still organized and easy to read. It also has that great search feature so that visitors don't have to click through all the categories to find what they're looking for.

@Aaron I don't think not expecting plugin users to have several categories is an excuse for poor design.

• Ignacio
    • HummingBird

Hi @mmedia.

We just released a new version of the plugin. The FAQs screen now looks more neutral and integrated with WordPress. It also has a search box. I think you could like the new styling but do not hesitate to give your ideas here again.

Regards.
    Ignacio.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.