Is the "Terms of Service" plugin compatible with the membership plugin?

Hi

As the title says, is the Terms of Service plugin compatible with the membership plugin?

I like the pop up registration box so I wanted to know if it will add the Terms to this?

Kind regards
Mark

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi Mark,

I hope that you are well today, First of all I'm so sorry, seeing this made me think about your other thread (which I forgot about, I'll be on that within the hour).

But back to this issue, I'm afraid it won't add the terms of service to the membership registration page/pop up box, though it would make a great addition, so I'll move this to the features and feedback area, where we can get other members opinions on this one as well :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• mark_bonito
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Jack

Thanks mate. The other issue is getting quite urgent so that would be great.

As for this.. yeah it would be an awesome addition to the membership plugin. I do need my T's & C's to be agreed before membership so I need to revert back to creating a page for registration?

Regards
    Mark

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Mark,

I hope you are well today, sorry for the delay on this one.

I'm afraid that yes, you'd need to go back to creating a page for membership, sorry about that :slight_frown:
    One consideration is more like a general terms of service that basically you have like a ajax box come up on the subscriptions page and say something like by continuing the signup process you agree to the following terms and conditions, if that would work?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.