Is there a Dedicated theme for wiki plugin, or a "best theme for a wikispaces or farm"?

Re the post below .from Farms (or James?..) is there a better dedicated theme for a site built significantly around the wiki plugin? Also, is there any scheme that is superior to this or other wiki technologies?

Farms - WPMU DEV
Posted 9 months ago (in wordpress.org forums

It's much better :slight_smile:

Seriously though, I think it's got everything that has, plus a fair bit more... and you can expect more features soon - including a dedicated theme to give you that wikispaces feel (it's very actively developed).

Plus, like all WPMU DEV stuff, it's 'guaranteed'!

• ThePath
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey PJ,

There isnt a dedicated theme that I have seen here for the plugin. From what I can tell it pretty much works with any theme.

Its a good thought though.

If there was one what would you like it to look like? What design features would it need to have? What theme options etc?

I had a quick search and I can only find a paid one and one that looks to much like wikipedia.

Perhaps I should build one and release it for the members here.....Mmmm not got a huge amount of time at the moment but defo something I will think about. SHouldnt take too long tbh.

Cheers

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

@PJ
    Greetings from the WPMU DEV Community and thank you for being a member.

Yes, as ThePath mentioned, there isn't a dedicated theme available for the Wiki Plugin. That being said, all of our themes should work with the Wiki Plugin.

You can definitely try out our Farms 133 Theme Pack. That should get you started quite well.

And if you need any assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to be in contact.

@ThePath
    Thank you for your great community support. Glad to see you so actively involved on the forums. And if you do get time to create that theme, please let me know. Would love to try it out on my sites.

Have a good day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

@PJ
    I will resolve this thread, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

Always here to assist :slight_smile:

Gina

• PJ
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for the replies. One of the reasons I asked about this is that FARMS posted 9 months ago that possibly a wikispaces-like theme might be under development.

Please see my first post above for reference.

Thanks

PJ

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings PJ,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.