Is there a limit to how many pages you can have in a lesson?

I have gotten up to page 37 in my lesson and it won't let me add any more pages nor will it let me add a graphic to page 37. Is there a limit to how many pages you can have in a lesson?

Kasia Swiderska

Hello Jeremy,

For testing purposes I created more than 37 (40 to be preciuse) pages in one of the units on my site so there is no limit for that inside the CoursePress.
    My suspicion is that this issue is related to memory limits on your site. I assume that you have few elements in each of the pages? This can make lots of data to save for CoursePress and hit one of the memory limits. Could you try increasing those limits on your site and try again add more pages and elements?

Please check how to increase those limits here https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Let me know if this will help.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Rupok

Hi Jeremy

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can try to create more than 37 pages for your lesson on your site? I'm not sure but this could cause by your browser. Chances are low, but still I wanna try.

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Jeremy

I have enabled support several days ago with no help or answer. What I have done is delete a few pages and added those pages in another unit. I don't know if that was the right thing to do, but I had to do something. All the pages (except for the quiz are pdfs and that might cause the pages to be too large. This is my first time using CoursePress and don't really know what I am doing.

Kasia Swiderska

Hello Jeremy,

I also can't seen to get to the server configuration to make any changes there. Should I get on help with Bluehost to see if they can help me make changes?

Please check in WPMU DEV Support -> System info if limits are the same as you entered - if they are not, that means you have to ask your hosting provider to increase them.

Please note that we dont get notification about open access - you would need to post here that its open and then we jump in.

I tested this now on your site and I was able to add few more empty pages. Can you check if you are able to add content to them? If not, please enable debug mode in your WordPress and after that try again. This should generate error that will tell us why this is not saving.

To enable debug, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it. I would need then to see contents of the debug.log file - so please paste it to the text file and attach to post.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Jeremy

I was able to add to page 37, but I did end up deleting a few pages and added them to another unit. That might have made the difference so that you could add more pages. The new unit that I added had about twenty more pages that I needed to finish the lesson. Did you happen to notice that and do you think it helped at all? I will have to try and add more pages to the initial lesson and see if it gives me the same problem before I added the new unit.

Jeremy

[13-May-2016 08:29:28 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:29:28 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:29:28 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:29:36 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:29:36 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:29:37 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:31:16 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:31:16 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:31:16 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:31:17 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 89
    [13-May-2016 08:31:17 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 93
    [13-May-2016 08:31:17 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 97
    [13-May-2016 08:31:18 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:31:18 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:31:18 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:31:35 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:31:35 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:31:35 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:32:16 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:32:16 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:32:16 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:32:18 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:32:18 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:32:18 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:32:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 89
    [13-May-2016 08:32:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 93
    [13-May-2016 08:32:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 97
    [13-May-2016 08:32:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 89
    [13-May-2016 08:32:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 93
    [13-May-2016 08:32:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 97
    [13-May-2016 08:32:22 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 89
    [13-May-2016 08:32:22 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 93
    [13-May-2016 08:32:22 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 97
    [13-May-2016 08:35:03 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:35:03 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:35:03 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:39:18 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:39:18 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:39:18 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:39:22 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:39:22 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:39:22 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:39:23 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:39:23 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:39:24 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:45:17 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:45:17 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:45:18 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:45:25 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:45:25 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:45:25 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:56:00 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:56:00 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:56:00 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:56:03 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:56:03 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:56:03 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:56:09 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:56:09 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:56:09 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:57:32 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 08:57:32 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:57:32 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 08:58:41 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 89
    [13-May-2016 08:58:41 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 93
    [13-May-2016 08:58:41 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 97
    [13-May-2016 09:03:11 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:03:11 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:03:11 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:03:19 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:03:19 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:03:20 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:03:28 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:03:28 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:03:29 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:03:32 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:03:32 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:03:32 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:03:33 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:03:33 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:03:33 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:03:39 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:03:39 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:03:39 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:04:02 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:04:02 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:04:03 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:04:57 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:04:57 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:04:57 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:04:59 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 89
    [13-May-2016 09:04:59 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 93
    [13-May-2016 09:04:59 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 97
    [13-May-2016 09:04:59 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:04:59 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:04:59 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:08:23 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:08:23 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:08:24 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:10:58 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:10:58 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:10:58 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:10:59 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 89
    [13-May-2016 09:10:59 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 93
    [13-May-2016 09:10:59 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pages in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 97
    [13-May-2016 09:11:00 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 09:11:00 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 09:11:00 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 16:08:47 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [13-May-2016 16:08:47 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [13-May-2016 16:08:48 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [16-May-2016 15:49:47 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [16-May-2016 15:49:47 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [16-May-2016 15:49:48 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [16-May-2016 16:38:41 UTC] PHP Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    [16-May-2016 16:38:41 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    [16-May-2016 16:38:41 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/jeremzh6/public_html/langleyequinestudies/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842

Rupok

Hi Jeremy, hope you had a wonderful day.

Well, to start from scratch, I logged in with Support Access, created a Test Course in your site, add a Unit, and the surprisingly I could add 40 pages for that specific Unit. Can you please check and confirm? Can you try adding content in those 40 pages and see what happens?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Kasia Swiderska

Hello Jeremy,

Your students will enroll to course not to units - so there is no problem that your course has more than one unit.
    To allow students to enrol in WordPress General settings tick " Anyone can register" in Membership option.
    Then edit course and in "Step 6 - Enrollment & Course Cost" choose "Anyone" in Who can Enroll in this course. This way users will be able to enrol to course.

other stuff to work now?

Could you please elaborate what other stuff you have in mind?

kind regards,
    Kasia

Kasia Swiderska

Hello Jeremy,

Could you tell me what page is returning error 404? I could navigate through your course, units and pages without problem.
    If you are asking why course page throws 404 when you access EMP 300 from the menu it is because in menu you have page and course url is different than this page.
    Course url is courses/emp-300-massage-course/ not courses/emp-300/

You need to add course url to the menu and remove that non-existing page.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Nithin

Hi Jeremy,

Hope you are doing good today.

Your enrollment page has a parent page set, please set the page attributes to 'no-parent' when you edit your enrollment page. Or you can just set the 'Enrollment Process Page' to a 'virtual page' under CoursePress Pro > Settings > Enrollment Process Page.

Please change the settings using any one method as described above, this should clear the 404 error, I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Nithin

Hi Jeremy,

Hope you are doing good today.

How do I get my name off of the course. I am just the web designer and not an instructor?

You must have created a course using your admin account, you can remove it from the instructors list by editing your course. You can find that under CoursePress Pro > Course, hover on the course to see the edit button.

Then click the instructor tab, and hover on the avatar to remove the user.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any assistance. Have a nice weekend.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin