Is there a Plugin that assigns Rep Points like WPMUDEV forum posts?

So, I'm curious - is there a plugin that gives points to incentivize people to post on in web-site forums and the like, just like WPMUDEV forums? If so, I want it! If not, there should be! :slight_smile:

• aecnu

Greetings ryan,

Thank you for your feedback and input, it is greatly appreciated and I appreciate the humor I find within, thank you for that.

We use an older version of bbPress, not the new shiny plugin version. The rep points unfortunately is for the older version of bbPress which is the reason we don't have that released.

This is something we do keep getting asked about so it could be on the books for the future, no definite just yet though.

I'll move this over to the feature request forums and I think it is already on our user voice channel though you may want to take a look yourself and vote it up!

Plugin and feature requests here:
    http://wpmudev.uservoice.com/

The more popular a request is and the more votes it gets, the more likely it will be considered.

It might have already been suggested. It is worth a quick search to add your votes before submitting a new suggestion.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member and have a GREAT upcoming weekend!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.