Is there a plugin to track progress in a program?

I’m looking for a way to let students track their progress through the lessons in a program. I’m using the Membership plugin to manage access to the program itself, but wondering if there is a way to also be able to track their progress through the lessons, so that they can check off the lessons as they complete them and then be able to see exactly where to pick back up when they login the next time.

Is there a WPMU Dev plugin that might be able to do this? Or any other suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @jessilicious

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I am afraid there is no such plugin that can match your criteria. There might be some progress report plugin but that still needs to be customized to fit your needs. As you are already offering courses, it will be best if you custom develop the plugin, so that it can adjust with your criteria.

Also, you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Cheers

Ash

• jessilicious
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for the quick response, Ash! I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

I just found a non-WPMU Dev plugin that I think will do the trick, plus I’ve posted in the job board to find someone to help me on other projects as well. Thanks for your help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.